Depths of Abyssea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello and welcome!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kaldras App

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaldras

Kaldras App Empty
PostSubject: Kaldras App   Kaldras App Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 1:29 pm

Name: Kaldras

Previous Server/Name: Bahamut - Sylph

current or previous linkshell:Strongwings (social) fusion (abyssea)
(not rly running with fusion got a pearl but they didnt made any run since that time)

Main Job(s): Thf,Nin,Sam,Drk,Drg,Pld,Rng (all 90)

Other Jobs(75 or above): Rdm 90

sub jobs: war,whm,blm,dnc

merits: 663
besides rdm and sam all full merited, for details see my profil on ffxiah plz

Friends in LS: Olshy and many other from seeing

COP: The Last Verse

ZM: The Last Verse

TOAU: Eternal Merc

WOTG: Into the Beast Maw

NYZUL: 100

Tell us something about yourself:
Iam a newbie to Vision Areal cuz i just bought it a few days ago, but i know my way around the other 2 areals. iam looking for a good and fair ls with which i can maybe optain a few af3+2 upgrades and other gears. also iam willed to help others with her drops and gear wishes. i tried to get af3+2 upgrades with /sh pts but it was a pain, either pl failt or drops got stolen. so now iam looking for a community which plays fair and have fun at the same time

atm i still need 1 boss (the peiste), and raja /iratham in the abyssea storyline
Back to top Go down
ziedel
Admin
ziedel

Kaldras App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaldras App   Kaldras App Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 5:23 pm

Thank you for putting in your app i like the jobs that i see but 1 question ....As a linkshell we work as a team and sometimes the team has to come on jobs that they rly dont play or dont like , If we ask you to come on a job that you dont particularly dont like would you be able to accept it for the teams benefit?
Back to top Go down
https://depthsofabyssea.forumotion.com
Kaldras

Kaldras App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaldras App   Kaldras App Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 12:41 am

Well if i can offer the job surely, its true i dont like to play rdm rly much. But idm to come on any job i have. All are geared. But plz ^^ and hope u dont get me wrong, dont reduse me on 1 job to use XD.
Back to top Go down
Olshy

Olshy

Kaldras App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaldras App   Kaldras App Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 1:06 am

Kaldras wrote:
But plz ^^ and hope u dont get me wrong, dont reduse me on 1 job to use XD.

But plz ^^ german ftw LOL

pfft i HATE WHM and im stuck on it .. kal youre gonna be RDM for live MUAHAHA

well i also have a question, we was once in the same Sky LS and yes youre a nice player but do you fixed your disconnects? it would be annoying if youre the one who has to claim a mob and you keep getting D/Ced and KI would get lost. 2-8 times/hour would sux ass Mad
Back to top Go down
Kaldras

Kaldras App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaldras App   Kaldras App Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 8:21 am

idm being rdm once in a while, or maybe longer XD at least i can cap some skills lol

and yeah i fixed it, and even it may happen aslong iam bk till nm dies its fine lol

j/k, i know how serious it is and i will be fine dont worry
Back to top Go down
jamver

jamver

Kaldras App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaldras App   Kaldras App Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 9:19 am

more BRD lol, nice app
Back to top Go down
Bazuii

Bazuii

Kaldras App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaldras App   Kaldras App Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 2:07 pm

Application is Approved. Please see myself, jamver, olshy, raistlain, or ziedel for a pearl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kaldras App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaldras App   Kaldras App Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kaldras App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Depths of Abyssea :: Applications :: Approved apps-
Jump to: