Depths of Abyssea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello and welcome!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Got a suggestion to the leads about DDs

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Loswa

Got a suggestion to the leads about DDs Empty
PostSubject: Got a suggestion to the leads about DDs   Got a suggestion to the leads about DDs Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 2:55 pm

I got a suggestion to stop all the cluster F*** chaos on the DD side we see on every run and should help a LOT with all the accidental ruby kills.

Back when I was a DD lead in other LSs I had a set up to help with things in this sort of way and to better work with ppl not pulling out a weapon to the death of a mob. Since we have typically 2 main asissts, why not seperate the DDs to a specific assist?

It sounds like a pain but really its not. You can designate DDs per pt and the 3rd pt if any DDs on it seperate it to whoever needs more ppl.

It might sound annoying but with the Atmas and high lvs, this will stop all the chaotic cluster f*** as well as prevent unnecessary WS deaths and ppl who like to solo mobs when they shouldnt as we see this every single abyssea run we do.

Just a suggestion...

Back to top Go down
Izzybella

Izzybella

PostSubject: Re: Got a suggestion to the leads about DDs   Got a suggestion to the leads about DDs Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 5:56 pm

I always suggested this in dynamis but it never worked lol
Back to top Go down
Loswa

PostSubject: Re: Got a suggestion to the leads about DDs   Got a suggestion to the leads about DDs Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 5:58 pm

When ppl actually do it, it works wonders
Back to top Go down
Jotni

PostSubject: Re: Got a suggestion to the leads about DDs   Got a suggestion to the leads about DDs Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 10:01 pm

If you have solid DDs it can work, depending on the mob. Some are simply too weak and can't take more than 1 WS, like the tigers in Vunkerl. Others, you really need all the DDs on the correct mob. It's not a bad idea and I support it, situationally. I think the core thing we need to do is make sure people are using their WS at the top 20% of the mob. (80-100%) Or, we need to target mobs that can't produce Ruby.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got a suggestion to the leads about DDs   Got a suggestion to the leads about DDs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Got a suggestion to the leads about DDs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Depths of Abyssea :: General-
Jump to: